Client Success and Onboarding Manager
Voyajoy is a growing leader in vacation rental management services and tools. Started in February 2014, we are a technology company focused on bringing reliable solutions to operational challenges in the vacation rental industry. With our technology we help vacation rental owners manage their rental with ease while giving them the tools to maximize their investments and efficiently manage their team and contractors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Visit https://www.voyajoy.com/careers for more jobs.
Find us on social media to see what we’re up to and find out what it is like working here!
Role and Duties
Voyajoy is a growing start-up in the exciting short-term vacation rental property management space. We’re looking for a bright, ambitious, fearless, and highly responsible individual to handle our client (owner) side operations and position us for aggressive growth.
Your responsibilities will include
- Owning the onboarding process for new owner/clients and managing process execution
- Overseeing the creation of our new property listings and managing and maintaining the quality and accuracy of our entire portfolio
- Creating repeatable and scalable processes to cope with rapid growth
- Managing all primary communications with owner/clients
- Monitoring and reporting of KPIs
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure harmony of processes with guest-side operations, sales, marketing, and accounting
- A “doer” with high aptitude or potential for managing teams and getting a lot of projects done in a short amount of time
- Highly efficient and aggressive salesperson and can make sure we:
- prevent clients from cancelling,
- call newly signed clients every hour and everyday until they are onboarded onto our platform within 48 hours
- The type of person who will do whatever it takes to get things done and get it done quickly. No task is beneath you and hard work is part of your DNA
- Highly detail-oriented with strong ability to define, document, and communicate business processes
- Committed to quality
- An assertive, strong verbal communicator who is unafraid to have difficult conversations or negotiations with clients and even attempt to upsell them
- Logical problem solver who sees every problem as an opportunity to investigate root causes and prevent them from re-occurring
- Resourceful and able to recruit, train, and coordinate part-time personnel
- Someone who has ideally worked in both a big company and a startup
- Ideally a graduate of a top-tier university
- Ideally someone with supervisory/management experience but who is willing to start on the front lines and build
What You Get
- Discounts and perks to entertainment and gyms
- Equity Package
- Commuter Benefits