Voyajoy is a growing leader in vacation rental management services and tools. Started in February 2014, we are a technology company focused on bringing reliable solutions to operational challenges in the vacation rental industry. With our technology we help vacation rental owners manage their rental with ease while giving them the tools to maximize their investments and efficiently manage their team and contractors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Visit https://www.voyajoy.com/careers for more jobs.
Find us on social media to see what we’re up to and find out what it is like working here!
Role and Duties
Voyajoy is looking for an Account Executive. This is a unique opportunity to be a co-founding member of Voyajoy. We are looking for a salesperson that is a creative thinker, highly self-motivated self-starter, team-player, and aggressive high-performance closer. You want to work only at a startup and pride yourself on being a hustler. This position may lead into an uncapped commission sales role or sales leadership if desired.
Superpowers We Want
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: prospect, make introductory calls, qualify, and close strategic and profitable deals for Voyajoy.
- Develop and maintain your pipeline in Salesforce CRM, with ample opportunities to cultivate new sources of leads.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings.
- Share and build a best-practices knowledge base to share with current and future sales team members.
- Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, business development executive, sales representative, and account manager.
- Consistently achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market.
- Build a sales playbook that will be used to scale and train our growing team.
- Natural resilience, persistence, and quickness to overcome objections.
- Unwavering positive attitude, perpetual optimism, and a relentless drive to win.
- Coachability, openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self-improvement.
- Demonstrated sales aptitude, with relentlessly high standards (you’re never satisfied with mediocrity and take great pride in your work and results).
- Proven history of consistently exceeding sales quotas and/or ranking in top 10% of a sales team while maintaining a customer base.
- Evidence of discipline and exceptional commitment to a process-driven sales approach that prioritizes working smart, in addition to working hard.
- Passion for developing a career in sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the natural ability to identify and provide a compelling solution that will drive a customer to close with you.
- Outstanding time management, organizational, and people skills.
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process.
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization.
- Highly proactive and upbeat.
- At least 1 year experience with project management/task tools like Trello.
What You Get
- Discounts and perks to entertainment and gyms
- Equity Package
- Commuter Benefits